Sunday, February 21, 2010

Am I REALLY 30 Weeks????

This pregnancy has been FLYING by! I definitely enjoy being pregnant, but now I am just so anxious for Jake to get here! I only have 9 more weeks left until I will be holding him in my arms! I can't wait!
However, I am starting to get a little overwhelmed right now realizing I only have 9 weeks to go...the nursery still needs to be done, baby showers need to be had, the deep house cleaning needs to be done, I want to get caught up on all of Hailee's stuff (photo books, baby book, etc) and so much more before he comes! Thankfully the "nesting" has kicked in and I have been up till midnight almost every night working on all of my projects that I want finished! I know I don't have to have everything "perfect" before he arrives, but it is sure nice to feel like you are caught up on everything before the baby comes!
So, here you go....my 30 week belly picture!!!

5 comments:

The Hardy's said...

You look gorgeous babe! Xoxo

The Hansons said...

you look so good Laurie and between doing all the stuff that you are doing, it sounds like youre having fun! I really hope when we finally have kids we will be down there so I can be pregnant with all you fun girls!

Steven and Amber Eliason said...

So cute!! I'm starting to think about all that stuff too. But I'm a procrastinator...so I'll probably do it when I'm like 35 weeks, lol.

Sundbergs said...

SOunds like you have made yourself a list. Time is going to fly with all of hat stuff. You look great and I hope you are feeling well.

Jessica said...

30 weeks already?! that's crazy, i'm glad nesting kicked in, itsn't it fun to feel like you have all the eneregy in the world and to get tons of stuff done! I also can't wait to see little Jake