Sunday, September 27, 2009

The BEST Mud Run EVER!

On Sept 12 2009, we ran the Mud Run in San Bernardino. We have done the one at Camp Pendelton a few times, and let me tell you....this one is not only TEN times HARDER but its a MILLION times BETTER! More MUD, more WATER and they even had helicopters dropping smoke bombs and grenades going off through out the race! You seriously felt like you were in a real boot camp! It was AMAZING! Can't wait to do it again next year! I LOVE mud!
Our group! Before we are all muddy! That water was FREEZING!Go Mom!Trying to make my way gracefully through the mud....Forget it! I'm going all in!Great job Mom and Kipper!
My friend Jen and I!
Us after!

11 comments:

BL said...

i'm glad you're blogging again! way to go on the mud run! looks like you've been having lots of fun adventures :)

Jessica said...

oh my gosh that looks like SO Much fun, i'm totally doing that next time it comes up! good job, did you ever find out if you placed second?

Amanda said...

What a blast! I so want to do that some day! Makenna enjoyed these pictures too...she is a big fan of playing in the mud! What is it like getting in the car after that, or do they let you hose off somewhere? :)

Jill Duncan said...

that looks like such a fun run to do!!

Sundbergs said...

That looks awesome. I want to do that next year.

Whit said...

Oh man, that brings back some memories! Remember those matching NEON yellow tops we raced in waaay back in 2003?! Such a blast!

Trent and Kristi said...

okay you could not PAY me enough $$$ to do that type of thing! Looks like fun for you guys - but I hate nasty mud! Wow - good job! I never would have done it!

Todd + Emily said...

You guys did awesome!!! And that mud run was amazing!!! I'm jealous I should have ran it but I enjoyed watching everyone!

Todd Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! By the way...Keven is going to school in Utah and I am moving back to my parents place until the end of January or so. He'll finish school quicker if he goes back to Utah State.

Kelly said...

yay, you're back to blogging! looks like you guys have been busy with fun! hailee is just so cute!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Those pictures look like it was just SO MUCH FUN!!! Way to go as well on doing so good with a little baby on board! You ROCK and are my running hero! Seriously! Next year, MUD RUN FOR SURE!!!