Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friends at a young age...

Hailee and Jocelyn are becoming good little friends! They have hung out with each other a few times these past couple of weeks! It is so cute because they will talk their baby talk to each other and play toys!
Last night, August 20, Hailee and I met up with Jenn, Jocelyn, Jenn and Ashton at Victoria Gardens. We went to the Yard House and then walked around and shopped. It was alot of fun! after a while Hailee got tired of being in her stroller so I held her in my arms and she instantly lunged forward to hold onto the stroller handles to help me push! It was so cute! Oh, and wow, Ashton is already pimpin' it! He is only 4 months old and had 4 girls surrounding him all night! That a boy!
I look all ghetto, I came straight from the gym, but everyone else looks cute!


8 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun!!! It is cool that you have so many friends with kiddo's around the same age to play with! Looks like lots of fun you had and you NEVER EVER look Ghetto!!! You are always stinkin beautiful!
Love the first pic, SO CUTE!

Molly said...

Look at you!!!
You are the most adorable little mommy! I miss you so much! And Hailee is beautiful!

The Ward Family said...

We have had so much fun hanging out with u guys! I had a great time last night! Jocelynn loves Haiilee! Lets hang out again soon.

Amanda said...

It's funny to me how little kids can start making friends so early. That is nice that you have so many people with other little ones to hang out with.
Hailee is cute as ever!

Jeni said...

Ah, I love the bow in Hailee's hair! Olivia rips anything out that she can get her hands on... Isn't it fun to have friends with babies? It's the best!

Sundbergs said...

Sounds like fun. Sorry we missed we missed it, thanks for the invite. I would love to get together this week.

Emily said...

Looks like you had a fun time :)

Anonymous said...

We need to do this more often! It was fun, I'm always down to shop lol! Hope you and Hailee can come by this week!