Sunday, December 9, 2007

Being Parents...



Wow, being a parent is such an amazing experience and feeling. It is such a joy to be able to look at our daughter and know that she is ours for eternity. We are so blessed to have her.
These past two weeks have definitely been hard. We have been adjusting to the three hour blocks of sleep each night, the feedings, changing diapers and trying to get enough rest for ourselves. Even though it has been really hard, it is so worth it! We absolutely LOVE being parents! Hailee brings so much happiness and love into our lives.
Also, one of the best things is being able to play dress up with her! While my mom was in town, we took so many pictures, we would put her in one outfit, take pics, change her clothes, take more pics, and so on. It was so much fun!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

SHE IS SERIOUSLY SO CUTE! I LOVE ALL HER LITTLE OUTFITS, SOOO PRECIOUS! CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS COME DOWN TO VISIT AT THE END OF THE MONTH, MAYBE WE WILL GET TO SEE HER! :)

Traci Elizabeth said...

I used to do the same thing with Olivia....Once she turned about 6 months, she didn't think it was fun anymore!! Hailee is adorable!

Sundbergs said...

She is precious.

Sundbergs said...

Dressing girls up is so fun.

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE ALL OF THE HEAD BANDS. I'D HAVE TO SAY MY FAVORITE IS THE CLOSE UP WITH THE FURRY COAT,, SO CUTE.

Emily said...

Laurie, I did not know you had a blog! Not to mention, I had no clue you just had a baby! It seems like yesterday you and I were talking at Corona Singles ward about dating! My blog is emilymariethomas.blogspot.com

jeanine said...

She is so so so cute! Congrats!!!